We have a committed team of professionals who are dedicated and are here to serve with excellence. If you're ready to schedule with us, please complete the contact form down below.
Reasons for Supervised Visitation
- Allegations of abuse, such as physical, verbal, sexual, etc.
- Ongoing drug or alcohol abuse.
- If there is a flight risk of parental kidnapping.
- A parent does not have suitable living arrangements.
- If other persons who have harmed or endangered the child under the parent's care, such as a new girlfriend or spouse physically abusing the child.
- A child who has been neglected.
- If a parent has been absent from a child’s life for a substantial amount of time.
- Ongoing negative conversations about the other parent in the presence of the child.
Reasons for Monitored Safe-Exchanges
- History of conflict between parents in the presence of the child at drop off and pick up.
- A victim of abuse/alleged prefers to avoid in-person contact with the other parent.
- Parents who prefer to avoid contact and communication with one another.
- Enhanced safety and security for all parties involved.
- Restraining order in place.
Where do supervised visits & exchanges take place?
Supervised visits may occur at visitation playrooms in downtown San Diego or in a public setting such as a park or bowling alley. Monitored safe exchanges may also take place at our center or in a neutral location. Additionally, the judge may order other types of restrictions on supervised visits such as the visit must be facilitated indoors at our center. Depending on your court order, our center may be flexible on location(s) requested.
"California Family Visitation was the place that allowed me to connect back with my children. The team was absolutely fantastic and we all felt welcomed and in a safe environment. The children were 14 years old at that time and CVC had a large variety of games for us to play. I have no doubt that CVC was a better choice for my family compared to the other options in San Diego." Alain C. 2021